Translate

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

faverite music










Listen to your heart,
 listen to your
music.

















At first I one say everybody has his own tast in music. And you also have a lot of people how doesn't found there own tast of music yet. Baucus day just doesn't wont to say what they like. but I think its important that I found your own taste of music. Whiteout knowing its a thing where you can expres your self. Something that can help you when you are sat,angry but also happy. its a part of how your are and what you are.  So I won to give you some of my favrite music at the moment. 


fiirst magic man
Im very big fan of the group magic man. Alex Caplow the singer has a beautiful voice it just so pure. 
the video clip is very artistic. it starts like a beautiful minimalistic picture that comes to life. they also used a lot om symmetric it the clip and thats makes it al just a perfect combination. 
I just like to listen to this song when Im alone in my room and just go crazy whit  this song I can lat go al of my emotions. an when the song is over I feel so licht as a feather. 






sinner is also like the first wone a song where I
can let go everything whats on my mind. the singer of this song is jeremy loops he is from South Afrika I found him because its a friend of a famous youtube where i look up to. as you can see in the video clip jeremy plays the mouth harmonica an thats one of my favrite instruments. its a small simple instrument but its hart to play it right!








the rest of the songs are from movies mostly old. 












top gun
















footloose
















pearl harbor

No comments:

Post a Comment