Translate

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Ootd









''style is very
personal.
It has nothing
to do with
fashion. Fashion
is over quickly.
style is forever.''
-ralph lauren












welcome to my first Ootd. 
this is just an normal day outfit not very spacial.
But I that why not sharing with you! 
so let's start!

the first thing is this white blouse from boohoo with on the collar, embroidered flowers. the blouse is a little bit see through so im wearing a white top underneath it. 
than over the blouse i'm wearing just a simpel black sweater from primark because its stil winter and so very chilly in the mornings. so you don't really see the sweater.
 and on top of that I'm wearing this jeans jacker. I just bought it in one of my favorite shops its a second hands/vintage clothing shop in Belgium. and the best thing about it I bought it for just 3 euro's so I think I did a good job!!
than I'm wearing some black high waisted pants from asos. this is the best pants I ever had! its feels so nice. and i love high waisted thing like pants, shorts, skirts. I just love it!
than the shoes. The shoes are also from boohoo. they are just simpel black short boost.

So this was My first ever Ootd I hope you liked it!


white blouse: boohoo
sweater: primark
jacket: Think twice
black pants: Asos
black shoes: boohoo


















No comments:

Post a Comment