Translate

Friday, February 20, 2015

my new/old camera








"what I like about
photographs is
that they capture
a moment that's
gone forever,
impossible to reproduce,"
-karl Lagerfeld
















A time ago I found this ''old" (16 years old) camera. My father bought it When I was born and a little later he bought a digital photo camera and putted the camera away. But now a couple years later I found the camera back in the closet. battery was dead so I didn't now of the camera still worked and I had no idea where I could found a battery from 16 years ago and my father also didn't now where to found it. but a couple days ago I wend to the camera shop, just a simple shop in a close village. and they had it so a bought a new battery and a new camera rol. 
And than the journey be started.
So I will keep you updated about my camera! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment