Translate

Saturday, February 21, 2015

how people look to art









The name 
doesn't make 
the painting,
But the painting
makes the 
name











the day before yesterday I went to Mons. Mons is one of the 2 cultural city's of 2015. So my mom, brother and I went to there  and visited a museum with now a collection from Van Gogh. I really like to go to museum's, not that I can spend days in one museum but I really like to visit it. when we go to museums with school its most of the time very quiet. you can stand in front of a painting and look to all the details. but now at this museum it was different. everywhere I looked were security men how told you where you have to go so you could not walk how you liked but you had to walk with current of al the other people. So i didn't felt convenience. and then I was amazes by how people look to paintings. most of the people look longer to the signs next to the painting with the name and the products the artist used than to the painting. But they don't really look to the painting. and i don't really get that. when you  look to the painting I like to find the products and the name of the painting. than you really see the painting and all of his detail and most of the time you find more interesting  thing than on the signs. And I think if more people stared doing that more people will like museums. so if you are like most of the people that don't really look to the painting I give you the mission to look longer to the painting and to not look to the signs and guess what it is and the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment