Translate

Saturday, March 28, 2015

DREAM







when you won't something
you fight for it
and finally 
your dreams will come true















This morning I woke up like every normal morning. The first thing I did was checking my phone. I saw I had a text and some notifications from instagram nothing really special i that. so I got out of bed and went down stairs. i open my phone to look to the text i got and as my use I look to instagram to see what was happening in the world. But than I saw that I got a message on instagram something that almost never happend and it was a massesge from INSTAGRAM! They told me thad they liked my instagram and that I am now on instagram suggested list! I was so happy I coudn't  believe it! before I went to bed I had 600 followers (were i was already very proud of!) but now a have more than 2000 followers! I feld like the happiest person in the world! not because the many followers but i finely found something that i really like to do and that other people see an interesting in to see! I never feld about something that I was good in and people saw that!

I think instagram is a perfect platform to expres yourself! Its wone big great community! and im so happy to say Im a part of it! people need to learn to open them self! let other people now what you like! don't take a picture of something because some populair girl took a picture like that. when I look to som peoples instagram i wone now them

So if you have a dream and 1 day it will come true just think a lot about is and work for it!







No comments:

Post a Comment