Translate

Saturday, April 25, 2015

People I look up to









''be somebody 
who makes everybody
 feel like a somebody.''















I think everybody has/needs somebody where they can look up.
So i that why not sharing the people i look up to! So here is the person I look up to the most!
Its ''ben brown'' or ''mr ben brown''. I found him a couple years ago on youtube! and I 
fell in love whit his videos. he is born in England and lives now in South Afrika with his friend Jeremy loops(S.A. singer). So he is a youtuber and makes daily vloges! he stared on youtube trou his friend louis or ''funforlouis'' he is now a very famous youtuber. So why I thing ben is differed than the rest is because 1. he does the most amazing adventures. 2.he lives my dream! and 3. HE MAKES AMAZING PICTURES!!

So not only hes amazing short movies and vloges do I like but also hes amazing pictures! As you now I really like photography and hes pictures are just perfect! I can't really tell why but I just love them. He inspired me on so many things about life,the world, photography,...




So I just gone show you hes work!

so lets start whit he newest vlog:



the next won is one of visual vibe. This are hes short films that he makes.
its not a new won but a very nice won!



And now I wonne show you some of hes pictures! he has a lot pictures! and I like them all so it was hard to pic a fun but here they are...








wone see more of ben brown: instagramYouTubetumblr






























No comments:

Post a Comment